What Customers are Saying

I wish everyone would be as thorough and speedy as you when conducting business. That being said, the finished painting looks fantastic! Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job!
- Mike on a commission of a golf course landscape
First off.. WOW! I'm sitting looking at this painting and my eyes are a little misty! I LOVE IT. Your talent is amazing! I was concerned it would be difficult to find inspiration from a little, poor quality photo, but you truly captured her essence. I am beyond thankful for your gifts God has given you, and your willingness to make this sentimental piece for us.
- Dawn on a commission of her recently passed cat companion
I love your style of painting! It's realistic but you can still tell it's a painting! For that reason alone I prefer a commission from you over ordering a photo canvas print online! In addition to your painting style, your communication and professionalism throughout this process have been impeccable. THANK YOU!!
- Lauren on a commission of her lake house

About Commissions

Commissions are made with professional level oil paints and finished with protective varnish to preserve the piece for a lifetime. A wire mount is installed to the back of each painting, so commissions are ready to hang as soon as they arrive to your home!

To begin a custom commission, artist Steph Moraca will ask detailed questions regarding the idea for the piece and obtain any reference images the client can provide. This initial step will ensure the final commissioned piece meets (and hopefully exceeds!) the client’s expectations.

After the initial communication and authorization to proceed, an installment payment of 25% plus tax will be billed to the client. The painting process will begin after receiving the initial payment! A commission may take two weeks to several months to complete, depending on the canvas size and level of detail. The remaining 75% payment is due when the client approves of the completed commission via email. The finished painting is shipped or hand-delivered to the client when it has fully dried and the balance for the commission is fully paid.

Check out the pricing guide below and scroll to the bottom of this page to place your commission request! Steph Moraca will contact you to get the commission process started. Galleries of past commissioned paintings are available for review on her Facebook Business Page.

Pricing

canvas dimensions

price

8" x 8"
$170
8" x 10"
$285
12" x 12"
$415
11" x 14"
$465
12" x 16"
$650
12" x 24"
$880
16"x20"
$880
18"x24"
$1250
24"x24"
$1475
24"x30"
$1800
24"x36"
$2300
30"x48"
$3600
36"x48"
$4800
36"x60"
$5800
Pricing includes an original, one of a kind oil painting on one of the canvas size dimensions listed above. All custom commissions will be completed on 1.5” thick gallery-wrapped canvas with the painting continued onto the side borders unless otherwise specified by the client. Pricing also includes the application of a protective varnish seal, installation of a wire mount on the back of the canvas, and complimentary shipping to the client within the United States. Additional fees will apply for international shipping.

A twenty-five percent (25%) installment payment is required before the artist begins the commission. The commissioned painting pricing in the table above does NOT include tax. Shipping is included in the pricing above! You are welcome to ask about custom payment plans in your commission request!

Contact Me to Commission Your Work

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
8" x 8"
8" x 10"
12" x 12"
11" x 14"
12" x 16"
12" x 24"
16"x20"
18"x24"
24"x24"
24"x30"
24"x36"
30"x48"
36"x48"
36"x60"